Brandy Y. Jeffers
Ms. Jeffers is known to be a strong advocate for her clients during negotiations and when arguing in front of judges and juries. She treats her clients as the individual people they are and makes sure they understand the process every step of the way.
Ms. Jeffers is admitted to both the Oregon and Washington Bar Associations and has been working in criminal defense since 2005. Her membership has included the Clark County Bar Association, Washington Women Lawyers, Northwest Indian Bar, Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Trial Bar Association, Washington Defender Association, Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and she is a member of the confederated tribes of Grand Ronde. She is a graduate of University of Washington School of Law and received her undergraduate degree from Washington State University in Business Administration.
Ms. Jeffers has successfully handled and litigated a variety of misdemeanor felony and family law cases. These include accusations of domestic violence, driving offenses, illegal drugs, fraud and theft, and other violent crimes. Her work in some cases has led to dismissal of cases and not guilty verdicts at trial.
Areas of practice include Criminal and Family Law.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Washington State University
- Major: Business Administration
- Clark County Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Northwest Indian Bar
- Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Trial Bar Association
- Washington Defender Association
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Washington Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Washington, 2006