Photo of attorneys at Morse Busby Andrews & Terry LLP.

At Morse Busby Andrews & Terry LLP,
Trust Is Everything

Established Law Firm Providing Immigration Services

Clients of Morse Busby Andrews & Terry LLP in and beyond the Vancouver area include U.S. employers, U.S. citizens wanting to sponsor family members from other countries, and individuals seeking to live and work in this country. Immigration law is federal law, so we can help people anywhere pursue U.S. immigration benefits. Our respected law firm welcomes all who need our advice and assistance.

Since 1949, we have served the Vancouver metro area and helped many people in Washington and Oregon solve complex legal matters. Our practice areas include family law, criminal defense and immigration law. Clients often express appreciation for ways in which they have benefited from our knowledge and experience.

Solve Your Immigration Problems With Our Help

Do you need a family-based visa, a temporary work visa, an employment-based immigrant visa or an adjustment of status? Do you need guidance through the rigorous naturalization process to become a U.S. citizen? Do you represent an American company in need of PERM labor certification to hire foreign nationals?

We can help with these immigration matters and many more, including:

  • H-1B, L, O and other temporary worker visas
  • EB-1, EB-2, or EB-3 employment-based immigrant visas
  • Family-based visas
  • Asylum
  • Green cards (permanent residency)
  • Naturalization (citizenship)

Our efficient legal team will help ensure that you document your case thoroughly, meet all legal requirements and respond to requests from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in a timely manner.

Do You Have Special Legal Needs As A Noncitizen Living In The US? We Can Help.

We are ready to tackle your special immigration-related challenges, such as the following:

  • Deportation defense
  • Asylum applications and appeals
  • Protection for battered spouses through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
  • Expired or soon-to-expire visas

If you are not a U.S. citizen and have been charged with a minor crime, we will carefully coordinate your criminal defense needs with full consideration of your immigration status. If you have a green card by marriage and are about to go through a divorce from a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, we can advise you on the best way forward, considering your immigration needs. Our family law attorneys can advise on international aspects of your child custody issues, if applicable.

Discuss Your Options With An Attorney

Reach our law offices in Vancouver, Washington, by phone at 855-960-6065 or by completing a short form. We will reply promptly.