Lawyers Helping To Solve Your Problems
The lawyers at Morse Bratt Andrews & Terry LLP, handle family law, business law, criminal defense, Social Security disability, real estate and estate planning matters for the people who live, work and raise their families in Vancouver, Washington.
Our firm's roots in this area stretch back to 1949. Taken together, our lawyers have a wealth of experience helping regular citizens handle the extraordinary everyday problems that everyone shares. To meet one of our lawyers, call 1-877-818-7852 or contact us online.
- Focused Legal Knowledge: While our firm handles a wide variety of types of legal problems, our lawyers each focus on specific areas of law. Your lawyer will have extensive experience handling problems like yours.
- A Record That Speaks for Itself: We let our reputation and experience do the talking, not our clothes. We work hard for our clients because we believe in the value of the service of the law.
- Personal Service: When our clients call, we make a genuine effort to get one of our lawyers to speak with them. Unless none are available - which is fairly uncommon - you will be able to talk with a lawyer whenever you need to. If no one can talk to you right away, we will call back as soon as possible.
- Innovative Representation and Lower Cost Services: Pro Se Legal Services (also known as Unbundled Legal Services) is an alternative that Morse Bratt Andrews & Terry LLP is proud to offer our clients as an alternative to the traditional range of legal services.
- Convenient Location: We place a high premium on being accessible to our clients. Our office is a one-story building with ample free parking located on Mill Plain between Main and Broadway in downtown Vancouver.
Our lawyers are fully dedicated to the service of the practice of law. We see our work as a good way to contribute positively to society by helping people like ourselves exercise their rights and stand up to powerful corporate and governmental forces. Learn more about our guiding philosophy.
Our attorneys do their best to stay available and accessible whenever clients need to talk with them. To schedule an appointment to discuss family law, personal injury, business law or criminal defense, call 1-877-818-7852 or contact us online today.